Looking for a song - B&W youtube video related...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lewisimo
    • Jan 2009

Looking for a song - B&W youtube video related...

As above please guys - a while back I was browsing the youtube videos of B&W speakers (specfically the 800/801 & 802 series) and there was a video on an 802 (I think) playing a really cool jazz/funk track - for the life of me I cannot find the video on there now so I assume it's been removed. Really want the song but cannot recall the artist name - all I know is that it started with LJT or LT or JT something - kinda a double barrelled name. Would anyone know who this artist is? I know it's a long shot but it's driving me mad trying to find the song!

Thanks! :T
  • HedgeHog
    • Dec 2008

I wonder if it may lofredfish's vids. I actually bought a few discs after hearing him demo stuff with it. Anyhoo, he removed a bunch of the videos. One was High Life - Jazz at the Pawnshop. Another that was cool was "I giardini di dioniso" by Gabriele Mirabassi.

But of course, neither has LJT in the initials.

Good luck and let us know if you find it. Always into new stuff.

Cheers,
    -H
    Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD / Oppo BDP-105 / Apple TV G2 / QNAP Turbo NAS TS-210
    Classe Audio SSP-800 / Classe Audio CA-M400 (x2) + CA-5200
    B&W 802D2 / B&W HTM2D2 / B&W CCM-818 / JL Audio Fathom 113
    Richard Gray Substation 240V + 1200 Custom / ESD Cable Isolators Mk II.
    Clear Day Double Shotgun Spkr Cable / White Zombie Audio ZeroPointZero Silver XLR / LessLoss DFPC Original

Comment

• Lewisimo
      • Jan 2009

okay cheers dude. Well this video kinda zoomed in on the speaker then out again, i think it was a mediterraneany type house with a brown tiled floor - god this is impossible to explain ha ha, but someone has to know what i'm on about! :P

Comment

• Aiden
        • Feb 2010

Charlie Haden and Pat Metheny Over the Missouri Sky- Spiritual

Comment

• Pedro
          • Jan 2006

wasnt it?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Lewisimo
            • Jan 2009

Pedro - you are the man! ;x( That's it alright, i've spent ages trying to find this - thank you so much mate! :T

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"