X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoReno2
    • Jan 2005

Need some help please

I ordered a Monster 5 farad cap for my Suburban and it's now been 3.5 months and I've yet to receive it. I've been in contact with Monster Cable numerous times and they are telling me multiple stories. From a Computer software error to blaming it on my sales rep. Basically I'm trying to get info on how to contact the CEO to make a complaint with the company because Monster Cable CSR's are stupid. I've asked them for an address for Noel Lee and they won't tell me. So I thought I'd give it a shot here. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
  • Patt
    • Feb 2005

If I'm not mistaken.....Noel has posted at the AVS forum so with any luck you could catch him there. ...GoodLuck

Sorry, but I don't even know what a 5 farad cap is :?:
    ......Pat

Comment

• RenoReno2
      • Jan 2005

It's a capacitor. Stores power and your amp draws power from it instead of your car battery.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"