X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sajaga
    • Oct 2004

Best price on a RSP1068 in Melbourne, AUS

Hey all,

I am very new to this forum and am very happy indeed to have stumbled upon this by chance!!

Anyhow, I am looking for the best price on an RSP-1068 that I wish to upgrade to from my RSP-976. I already have an RMB-1075 which I love and will be looking soonafter for a RB-1080 to run my mains and the 1075 for the rest of the channels.

Many thanks in advance and I look forward to many years of enjoyment participating on this forum

SAJAGA
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Sajaka,

People have bought these for around Aussie $1900 to 2000 and been very happy with the discount - so test your dealer in this space (they have had a small price rise recently with the $AUS change)...

Geoff

Comment

• sajaga
      • Oct 2004

thanks Geoff - any dealer in particular that you fancy in Melbourne??

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
        Super Senior Member
        • Oct 2003

Hi,

The main Melbourne Rotel dealers are Encel, Audio Video Excellence, Intersound, Audio Trends and Frankston HI FI. I think Frankston used to be pretty amenable for a discount... I also think that Sithlord knows people at Audiotrends in Melbourne http://www.audiotrends.com.au/ and they are supposed to be great people to deal with...

However any discount always depends on the time you put in to a relationship with the store, their stock levels and the particular sales-person you find.

Geoff

Comment

• dermie999
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Aussie Geoff

I also think that Sithlord knows people at Audiotrends in Melbourne http://www.audiotrends.com.au/ and they are supposed to be great people to deal with...
          I bought all my gear from AudioTrends (check out their new store its brilliant) and they are very good to deal with. Simon or Gary are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Trevor

Comment

• Michael Garrott
            • Jul 2004

Sajaga,

Over the last few years, I have purchased hi-fi equipment from Encel Stereo (Richmond), Frankston Hi Fi (duh - Frankston) and Klapp Electronics (Windsor/Prahran).

Out of the three, I would say Klapp Electronics is the pick of the bunch. Extremely friendly, knowledgeable and willing to do discounts on products. I will be buying through them in future when I get a subwoofer.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them though.

Cheers.
            Michael

Comment

• dedepas8
              • Aug 2004

I brought all my gears from Klapp (Windsor) good service and great price.

Comment

• kiki
                • Sep 2004

Rio hifi do the 1068 and 1075 for AUD$3000, look for Paul, he is helpful and weeling to make you really good deal.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"