X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sajaga
    • Oct 2004

Just bought mt RSP1068 and RB1080!!!

AND LOVE THEM!!!!

I was asking a few weeks back in regards to where to pick up a 1068 in Melbourne - ended up at Encel Niddrie where I had picked uo my 1075 a year or so back. Walter gave me a great deal on the 1068 - $1900.00 even. Well let me tell you that I was like "a pig in shit" and over the moon when he made me that offer and got it yesterday. Plugged it all in within the hour and WOW!!! So much nicer than my RSP-976 in every way. Also found a demo stock RB1080 in all black which I decided to also get as I wanted to at least keep the power amps the same colour - not a huge fan of silver but I am sure the time will heal all wounds.

PS: wife almost had a heart-attack when she saw the new stack of hardware - too late for the WIFE ACCEPTANCE FACTOR to have any bearings on the outcome as these baby's aren't going anywhere!!!
  • soundhound
    • Mar 2004

Good to hear.... You got the goodies you wanted, for a price you wanted :T
    The WAF is something many of us live with and thru time (and money spent)
    it declines, allthough well put :rofl:

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Welcome to the darkside :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"