X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GleenG
    • Oct 2004

Rotel RSX-1056 Receiver

I am thinking about purchasing a Rotel RSX-1056 Receiver and would like to here from some of the members who are familiar with this model or who might even own one.
  • GosonFletchy
    • May 2004

I own one and I love it. The best receiver I have ever had. I went from the older RSX-1065 to this one. I could not be happier with my receiver.

G.

:grab:

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
      Super Senior Member
      • Oct 2003

GlennG,

A well reviewed, well respected and great sounding reciever. You can also use it as your path to separates, adding amplifiers later to further improve the sound quality if your will takes you down that path...

Geoff

Comment

• stantheman2
        • Apr 2004

I replaced an older Denon AVR with The Rotel 1056 about 6 months ago. The Denon was rated 80 w/channel, the Rotel 75. The 1056 is a MAJOR improvment in every way. Sonically, accuracy, detail, air, slam, soundstage are much more "real" with the Rotel. The improvement was immediately obvious to my wife and children, none of whom have ANY interest in audio gear. Rotel has been described as "entry-level high end" and IMO it DOES provide high-end sound.

Connectivity, flexibility, and progammability are also great. Rotel really thought through the design, and the 1056 has a wealth or intelligent, useful features, and avoids features you will probably almost never use (like 20 simulated soundfields).

in sum, GREAT piece of gear.

Comment

• pdr711
          • Sep 2004

Replaced my Yamaha 1400 with the 1056. Much more detail and clarity.

Comment

• rick c
            • Aug 2004

Replaced marantz sr7000 w/rotel rsx1056 a month ago and i liked the marantz but after getting the rotel i have'nt looked back.Great receiver.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"