X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rock Dog
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2003

? I've been meaning to ask re: 1066/1095

Unless the front panel power buttons are turned off. Do the blue power leds on the front of each unit stay on all the time, regardless of what power setting you set in the menu? (or red for the black faced units)

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Rock Dog,

I also have the same combo and I believe this is indicative of standby modes for the units (not absolutely sure though).

I'm sure other members will verify.

Azeke

Comment

• Legairre
      • Jan 2002

Guys,
      I have a 1066 with 1095 and 1050 amps. In standby mode all three units power lights stay on all the time.

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
      Radden Home Theater
      "What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
      Radden Home Theater

Comment

• Entice
        • Nov 2002

There is no visual difference on the 1095 between on and standby modes.The only time there is a visual difference is on powering up, or once in protection mode. The visual difference on the 1066 between standby and on id that the display is not lit, or lit...as the ase may be.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"