X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • briandx
    • Mar 2003

RMB-1075, RM-1050 in standby mode

I'm trying to set up my 1066 to trigger my two amps on when the 1066 is fully on. I've followed the instructions to do this, and when I put the 1066 in Standby, I do hear some clicking from the amps.

However, the power buttons are still illuminated on the amps, so I can't tell if the amps are really in standby mode. Can you tell with these amps when they are on and when they are in standby by looking at the front panel? The manuals are not very clear about this...

Thanks,
    Brian.
  • Howie
    • Feb 2003

I have the RMB-1095 and RB-1070 hooked up to the 1066, and notice the same behavior. After all the clicking and brief illumination of all the amp's LED's upon putting the 1066 in standby mode, the LED's that remain lit on the amps are the same as when the 1066 is fully up and running. I just have to assume the amps are on standby, I suppose.

Howie
    Howie

Comment

• Mark Paquette
      • Jan 2003

My RMB-1075 performs the sam way. I assume it's in standby mode because after a while it longer feels warm to the touch. And after being in standby overnight its as cool as a cucumber. Plus my power meter outside spins about 1/2 as fast when it's in standby :LOL:

Comment

• Neal_C
        • Feb 2003

For the 1075, the power led should remain lit at all times. When you put the 1066 into standby (I use the 1055, similar setup), the protection led's should light up on the 1075 and then fade away, just like if you were manually turning it on and off. As long as the power led is still lit, you are in standby.

Neal

Comment

• briandx
          • Mar 2003

That's exactly the behavior that I am seeing :?

Looks like I'm OK (Not counting my Kids!). Thanks again to you kind folks at Club Rotel. Look forward to many interesting chats over the next few months or so!

Comment

• wng
            • Dec 2002

On my first night using the amp, I went to turn it off and the protection led's came on. I freaked! Didn't know it was supposed to do that. :LOL: Oh well, just thought you may find this amusing.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"