X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • n3philim
    • Feb 2004

releasing RSP 1066 from Standby mode

I was wondering if someone can help.

I usually set my RSP-1066 on standby when I leave the house. How do you power up the unit coming from standby mode using the unit's front panel (not using the remote)?
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

You should be able to push the power button (firmly) and power on your 1066.

Also just FYI, make sure you have the lastest firmware upgrade (hold the mute button to reveal the version).

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• n3philim
      • Feb 2004

Hi Azeke,

Unfortunately what you recommended doesn't work. I usually set the unit in standby and I have to use the remote to turn it on. I've fiddled with every button on its panel to try and activate using the front panel, but with no luck.

I have the latest firmware v2.26.

Comment

• Azeke
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2003

Okay, after reviewing page 12 of the manual, it states the following " With the STANDBY power option, the unit powers up in standby mode when AC is first applied and the front panel POWER button is pressed IN. The unit must be manually activated with the remote control POWER button.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• n3philim
          • Feb 2004

Thanks Azeke.

I finally figured it out as well last night.

Basically, if you choose stand-by in the options, the ONLY way to re-activate the unit is via the remote. so one can't turn on the unit from standby mode using the front panel.

However, if you use the "direct" option while on stand-by, you can also use the remote to power up, or if you want to use the front panel, just turn off the unit from the front panel, then switch it on again.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"