X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ms19087
    • Sep 2004

RR-1050 problems w/ RSP-1066

Hi List - Has anyone experienced problems with the RR-1050's interoperation with the RSP-1066. I have one recurring problem - the OSD menu only comes up intermittently when the button on the RR-1050 is pressed. I am using the composite output to monitor to OSD as directed. Additionally, I switch back to AUD before trying to access OSD (ie, I'm not trying to access when sources such as from DVD, CD or other are selected). It seems like OSD will function the first time it is requested, then thereafter seems to be very intermittent. I have reset and reloaded the remote as well - OSD seems to function the first time after a reset, then reverts back to its intermitent mode.

I am running RSP 1066 SW ver 2.2.4 - I don't think that any further updates affect the remote operation.

ANY CLUES OUT THERE? Thanks - Mark
  • JoeHard
    • Jan 2004

Are You sure You have the correct input selected on Your TV when using the OSD froim the 1066.

Comment

• GosonFletchy
      • May 2004

Have you replaced the batteries in the remote?

G.

:grab:

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"