X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audiofan
    • May 2004

Using RSX-1056 with other amp's brand?

Hi,
    Anyone here connect RSX-1056 with other external amp than Rotel amp? and what do you think of RSX-1056 with Axiom speakers? What is your experiences ? I'm set with purchasing RSX-1056 in the next month.

thanks.
  • phillipk
    • Aug 2004

I just got the 1056 and Paradigm studio 60s. I like the way it sounds--though I think I'm due for an external amp soon--maybe not Rotel. I too am interested in how the 1056 sounds with a separate amp. I'm also considering driving just the high or low with the 1056 then use the separate amp for the other. (I'm just doing 2 channel.)

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

The 1056 makes a great pre/pro with lot's of different brands of amps. Find one you like and go with it Why not just get a 1068 if you don't need the 1056's internal amps though?

Jason
      Jason

Comment

• audiofan
        • May 2004

Thanks , aud19

RSX-1056 is about 1,200 while 1068 which i think it's 1,700... Well, i have second thought....uhm...may be i'll squeeze out a bit more for 1068....

Comment

• Bob Knarly
          • Mar 2004

While the 1056 is a bargain,its no 1068 pre/pro.If you got the money do the 1068 thing,if not you can get a 1056 and a good 2ch amp for $1700,and not be hurtin'.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"