X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nyindallas
    • Sep 2009

first post - very impressed with RSX-1056 B&W 601S1 combo

Good morning,

I just hooked up a RSX-1056 receiver in my bedroom that a purchased last night and I was blown away by the detail and sweet sound playing some music DVD's and blu-rays with 5.1 analog out. I am using B&W 601S3'Front and 600s3 rears. This unit just blows away the 2 other HT receivers I have had in the bedroom including a Newcastle and Sony ES model. I have had Rotel 1060 and 1080 DVD players (which I use as CD players with tube amps for years). I am really impressed with the sound and will now consider some addtional Rotel options.

In my 2 home theater setups in out parts of the house I have Marantz Recievers with external power amps pushing the front and center KEF speakers. Family room is Marantz 7500 with Parrasound 1000 pushing KEF Q7 and HK Sig bridged pushing KEF Q7 CC. Media Room is Marantz 5200 with Adcom 5300 Pushing KEF REF Ones and HK SIg bridged pusking CC.

Based on those setups my options are to replace the Marantz Receivers with Rotels (there is a 1057 for sales locally), or possibly go with ROtel Power amps. I just want more of the ROtel sound. Not sure how the Rotel will sound with my Kefs. Any comments or opinions would be welcome.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"