X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woo Wooooo
    • May 2004

Well just need the RSP-1098

I just need the RSP-1098 to "complete" " :rofl: " my Home theater. Right now I am running a RMB-1075 to the center B&W CMC and back surround 2 pair of B&W CM-2's (7.1) and the RMB-1070 is running the mains B&W CM-6. enjoy the pictures. I Also need to replace the Energy sub but not sure if I want to go with B&W....any comments...
    Attached Files
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

any comments...
    Nice chairs! It looks like a great HT room :T

As for set up the first thing I'd do is pull your front speakers out a foot or so and toe them in slightly. I'd also buy two rubber door stops and tilt that centre channel down a little as well.

As for the sub I'd look at either Adire or SVS. I know Adire has a sale on their cylinder sub (sadhara) that's very nicely priced at the moment and its a killer sub.

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Ditto everything he said. :yesnod: Nice setup BTW! :T

Jason
      Jason

Comment

• rotel&energy
        • May 2004

it's that woo woooo

Woo Woooooo,

By far, you have the funniest avatar I've seen. I can't believe you used Bubb Rubb! I've watched that video clip so many times and it gets better every time. Classic!
        Christopher

Comment

• Woo Wooooo
          • May 2004

RSP-1098 iz jus fo dekarashun

seriously I'm looking at the first of the year on getting it, but I'm scared to invest that much $$$ and a new model will show up 8O ... is the any update when it will be replaced? Also I want the universal DVD player and what is the time frame there???

Comment

• aud19
            Twin Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2003

There's likely at least another year + (probably closer to 1.5) for the 1098 IMO (educated guess). If you're that worried buy a used one or get a 1068 etc until the next generation comes out. Otherwise buy and be happy

Jason
            Jason

Comment

• Woo Wooooo
              • May 2004

Should I Wait???? uh hell no!

I'm not willing to wait so I guess I'll have to pick one up. arty:

Comment

• Azeke
                Super Senior Member
                • Mar 2003

I am certainly happy with my RSP-1098 for the next couple of years, especially with the firmware upgrades that Rotel provides. 7.1 with Dolby ProIIx is beautiful.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"