X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattburk
    • Feb 2003

Video bandwidth 100mhz or 200mhz?

I have been doing some research and I came accross this quote:
    "The original bandwidth of the RSP 1066’s component video inputs is 10MHz. However more recent shipping models have upgraded this bandwidth to 200MHz to support HDTV bandwidth"
    I thought according to this quote " Rotel then changed the chips to allows HDTV signals to pass properly and all newer machines can pass upto 100 mhz", that the max was 100mhz.
    What models pass the 100mhz and What model numbers?
    www.mycstone.com
    www.coverednow.com
    www.biarenton.com
  • TonyPTX
    • Apr 2003

You should be able to do a search for this as if I remember right, there was a thread that gave the cut off serial numbers from when Rotel when from one to the other. As far as I know, the 1055, 1065, and 1066 all have this upgrade capability.

"Those that don't know, don't know they don't know."
    "Those that don't know, don't know they don't know."

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

I believe its 200 mhz and at least the 1055 and 1066 can be upgraded if they aren't already using the new chips (which anything purchased today should be unless its old stock)

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"