X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssavoy23
    • Aug 2004

New RSP-1066 questions

I've read the manual and don't understad something; why do i have to get up everytime i want to input the diff. surround modes? i have to push to multi input button to listen to dvd-audio eventhough i set cd to analog in the menu system. is there another way to do this? is there another way to change from dvd to cd to video 1, etc. without me having to get up and press the button? can someone please help? this is frustrating; i didn't have these issues with my previous yamaha.

thanks to all who reply,

steve :B
  • jlee
    • Aug 2004

Assuming you have the 969 remote, you can use the remote to change between vid 1, CD, etc. You have to slide the cover at the bottom of the remote to access the buttons. The newer remote found on the 1068 is a bit different.

Comment

• Mark_C.
      • Jan 2003

To access the multi input from the remote, slide down the cover on the bottom of the remote. Push the button marked "EXT IN'' just below the "DIRECT'' label. That should do it.

Comment

• Nick Danger
        • Aug 2004

The buttons at the top of the remote are the ones you press to give commands to that particular component - tape, cd, dvd etc. The buttons on the lower have of the remote (beneath the sliding cover) tell the processor which function you want to play, so for example, if you want to switch from V1 to CD, you would first press the AUD button at the top of the remote and then slide the cover down and press CD.

Hope this helps!

Nick Danger

Comment

• ssavoy23
          • Aug 2004

thank you everyone who responded...i find all things helpful

steve :T

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"