X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markusp
    • Jul 2004

Replace NAD T752 with Rotel RSP-1066?

Hello everyone. I have the opportunity to pick up a Rotel RSP-1066 for a decent price and wonder if it would be worth my while to do so? I currently have a NAD T752 hooked up to two older Rotel RMB956ax amps and powered Def Tech speakers. While I am happy with the sound I now have, I have always lusted after having a Rotel setup. I won't have the opportunity to listen to the 1066 beforehand so I would be buying on blind faith, hence my seeking all of your expert opinions and vast experience. I should note that the RSP-1066 is used and no, I don't have the budget or wife approval to go out and buy the latest and greatest from Rotel. Will the 1066 enhance my system? Does it offer wideband component video switching? etc. etc. etc. All opinions are welcome.

Thanks,
    Markus
  • Drew_W
    • Dec 2003

Whereabouts in Ontario are you ?

Comment

• markusp
      • Jul 2004

Drew - I am just North of Toronto. Why do you ask?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"