X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevebez
    • Oct 2003

RB 1080 & RSP 1066/8 & B&W 703's ??

Anyone heard this match up ?? It sounds like it should be an awesome combination ...

Some suggest to combine with sub for better bass extention... ??

Thinking about getting some decent floor standers to crowd me out further in my pint sized lounge... but hey what else you going to do ...!!!! :lol:

Rgds Steve.
    Last edited by Stevebez; 21 June 2004, 08:51 Monday. Reason: Punctuation
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

This is a very personal combo.As all systems as long as you have the correct amount of power to drive the speakers correctly,then the rest is personal preference.
    I have heard B&W with rotel gear many times and left with a smile on my face.I have Installed the combo and find it to be pleasing to me.

What I feel you need to do is find a dealer and spend some time there.alot of time.I spend at least a few hours demoing stuff,then most of the time it's 2 to 3 trips before I decide if this is right for me.

Good luck,

Dmantis

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

For sure Rotel and B&W tend to work well together for most people and should be a good combo. However as Dmantis pointed out at this level it's more a matter of personal preference. As such you should go and listen to Rotel/B&W as well as many other combinations as you can get your ears on so you can get a good idea of what you like the sound of and of the equipent you like, which works out best for you financially.

It's definitely a good place to start though :T

Jason
      Jason

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"