• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

New RDV-1050 Review in Audiophile Audition

Hi,

There's a nice review of the RDV-1050 in Audiophile Audtion.

... I found the sound quality of the Rotel with standard CDs to be easily the equal of some universal players at three or four times the cost. And I found the DVD-A playback quality better than any of the universal players I have heard. When you consider the versatility of the player in handling most of the recordable CD and DVD formats as well as MP3 and JPEG files, its very solid and handsome build, ease of operation, and its reasonable price, I feel this is a player well worth your consideration if you are in the market for a DVD-A & V player. You can probably obtain just as good video playback for half the investment. In fact depending on your display monitor you may not even require progressive scan, but for high quality DVD-Audio playback the 1050 can’t be beat in my estimation.
    Worth a read if you're thinking about one or its big brother the RDV-1060

Geoff
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

I'm not sure how good the review would be for the 1060. They don't share too much in common.. Now this is good news for the 1040 if you didn't want DVD-A, because the 1040 = 1050-DVDA..

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"