X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glangston@socal
    • May 2004

Typical setup problems

as always can be cured by reading the manual. I got my new Rotel 1056 yesterday and started to set it up. While I did manage to get a CD to play I was having trouble getting a DVD to do the same. One problem was the setup screen kept disappeaing after a brief show. Anyway reading the manual got me past the "progressive" problem and helped me hook up the HDTV cable box so the DVI-I hook up went straight to the TV while the digital coaxial sound went through the Rotel.

I'm waiting on some Axioms but in the meantime I hooked it up to some Boston Acoustic bookshelf speakers left over from my old 3 channel surround and the Rotel made them sound much better than they ever did. :T
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Welcome Gordon

Glad to hear it's working out for you and that the equipment's already had a positive effect on your system :T

Jason
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"