X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Poul
    • Dec 2002

RSX 1055 Redirect Problem

Hi All,

My Centre rear speakers got cooked the other day!

I'm not sure if I have a problem with my amp or I have set someting up incorrectly; here goes:

In my set-up I power the centre, the surrounds and two centre rear speakers from the 1055 and I have a separate amp powering the main front speakers. To achieve this I have set up the 1055 to REDIRECT so that the two amps in the 1055 that would normally drive the fronts now amplify the centre rears. I would think that a number of people use this configuration.

Recently my centre rear speakers cooked, and upon investigation I found that if I configure the front speakers to LARGE the centre rears receive a full range signal. If I set the fronts to SMALL low frequencies to the centre rears are filtered out. The 1055 does not allow you to set the rears to LARGE, only SMALL or NO.

Surely the LARGE/SMALL setting of the fronts should not affect the Centre rears regardless whether you use REDIRECT or not?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Regards
    Poul
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"