X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AlphaCephei
    • Jan 2021

Rotel RSP-1066

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any input regarding an issue I am experiencing.

My RSP-1066 is hooked up to RMB-1075. As soon as I turn on RSP-1066, I hear a buzzing sound coming from all of my speakers.
    This is happening in all input modes, both with and without anything connected into the inputs. It only stops when the volume is turned all the way to 0 or the unit is unpowered (obviously).
    I've ruled out the issue being on RMB-1075 side by connecting a different source to it and playing music - crystal clear. The buzzing from RSP-1066 is about as loud as a modern fridge.
    I've also tried different outlets in my house, tried turning off other equipment/appliances to no luck.

Any feedback greatly appreciated!
  • r100gs
    • May 2005

PS Audio is a company specializing in high-fidelity audio components equipment for audiophiles and the sound recording industry. It currently produces audio amplifiers, preamplifiers, power related products, digital-to-analog converters, streaming audio, music management software and cables.
    Jay

Comment

• wkhanna
      Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

had 1066 for years, two actually, now a 1068.
      never had a hum issue with any.
      _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
      ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"