X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acdc01
    • Nov 2018

How to bring up menu on RSX-1056

I have an RSX-1056. I think the reason why I can't get any sound is because the input is probably set on something other than component input 2. But I can't seem to bring up the menu where I can change this. The only time I see a menu is when it flashes briefly right at start up. I push the menu/osd button on my rotel remote but that doesn't help.

Does anyone know how I can bring the menu up and keep it up for me to adjust the source inputs for sound? I think I've gotten it flash a couple times too but never stays. Thanks.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Make sure you press the AUD button first to put the remote in audio mode, then press OSD.

Kevin D.

Comment

• function12
      • Oct 2007

What video output are you using? Try using one the the component video outputs (Yellow RCA)

Comment

• srb
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by function12
        What video output are you using? Try using one the the component video outputs (Yellow RCA)
        The single yellow RCA outputs are, of course, composite video outputs. Component video outputs are green, blue & red (Y, Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr).

acdc01, what is the outcome one month later?

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"