X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TimbaLand
    • Aug 2013

Rotel RMB1095. MKI vs MKII

A friend is looking for the RMB1095. He found one from a guy closer to where I leave and he asked me to go check it out. I had the same amp before and I know there were 2 versions. Most obvious difference being the binding posts, 12v trigger and that MKII was available in black or silver and black. Are there any Internal and sonic differences between the two. The other issue is that this MKI is being sold at the same price as the MKII. Would you expect the MKI to sell cheaper than the MKII?

Thanks guys. I'll appreciate to hear from you.
  • TimbaLand
    • Aug 2013

Any takers on the difference between the 2?

Comment

• windshear
      • Dec 2004

I don't think the differences were ever documented. I think you have covered what I can think of being the differences. Obviously the MKII should be slightly more expensive being the newer model and more functional in terms of the trigger as well as the better binding posts, but by how much is questionable, especially since the original came out almost 15 years ago.

Comment

• TimbaLand
        • Aug 2013

I was asking this on behalf of Juggy. He asked me to go look at a 1095 in Pretoria and when I spoke to the seller on the phone I realized that his was an MKI. He is selling at the price that most MKIIs are selling for which I think is a bit on the U fair side. Whats interesting with you responding is that I had asked Juggy to pm you about this

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"