X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MICHAEL STRO
    • Oct 2003

can't update 1570 audio to v1.15

I have a rotel 1570 which I upgraded the software to play 3d thru unit .the main software is now v1.28 the video software is now v1.23 and updated and works fine . I am having trouble updating the audio software to v1.15 . I am currently at v1.13 the update will not go thru any ideas why ? The unit will not play any master or true hd codecs . I am using a oppo bdp 95 player
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

Oh boy!!! It's the old Rotel 'firmware' syndrome!!. My advice is to contact Rotel and find out what went wrong and how to fix it. Good luck!!.

As I've said many times on this forum....firmware updates scare the hell outta' me !!

The good news is that you have the Oppo 95. Jezzus, just hook it up via it's analog outs to your Rotel. The DAC's in the 95 are superior to those in the Rotel :T
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• MICHAEL STRO
      • Oct 2003

yeah I know , just hoped somebody found a trick .I've upgraded many a rotel this way with no problems, but I guess its off to the rotel service center. thanks

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"