X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hornet
    • Feb 2016

Rotel RCD-1570

Hello! Bought Rotel RA-1570, Rotel RCD-1570 and Rotel RT-1570. Satisfied and happy. It Was. I decided to update the Main Software Rotel RCD-1570. I did everything in the instructions. But when click the "Send Upgrade Request" button and the front panel display of the unit should turn off - the process stopped. I tried and desktop and laptop. I tried more than 10 times. No results. Rotel RCD does not turn on and don't respond to the power button. Help can be someone faced with a similar problem.
  • Patrick Butler
    • Jan 2014

Hi Hornet,

Sounds like something interrupted the update process. Here are some instructions for forcing the player into the normal operation mode. Afterwards, you can try updating again.

"Connect to the unit with the Rotel YModem Upgrade Manager program, and follow the normal upgrade steps (Select COM port, click CONNECT, select the upgrade file, then hit SEND UPGRADE REQUEST). At that point hitting the RESTART button may force the Rotel to reset back to normal operation."

Regards,

Patrick Butler
    B&W Group North America

Originally posted by Hornet
    Hello! Bought Rotel RA-1570, Rotel RCD-1570 and Rotel RT-1570. Satisfied and happy. It Was. I decided to update the Main Software Rotel RCD-1570. I did everything in the instructions. But when click the "Send Upgrade Request" button and the front panel display of the unit should turn off - the process stopped. I tried and desktop and laptop. I tried more than 10 times. No results. Rotel RCD does not turn on and don't respond to the power button. Help can be someone faced with a similar problem.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"