X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wywong
    • Jan 2005

RSP1068 problem

Hi, my 4 yrs old rotel rsp1068/rmb1075 suddenly drop the right front channel yesterday. I switch the RSP1068 pre-out right and left front connection and the problem will move from right to left. So it definitely mean it is not a cable or rmb1075 amp issue. I try power cycle, unplug the power and wait, and also disconnect or connect the interconnect cables on the pre-out side. It did not resolve the problem. This unit was never move or abuse or even change the connections on the RSP1068. Do know what happen? Anyone out there have any clue beside contacting Rotel service dept.? Is the Rotel products only have a life span of 4 yrs, I am kind of disappointed. But the good thing is it should be still under warranty.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Run some cable to the front L/R multi-channel input and see if you get sound that way. If so you have a bad DSP board. That seems to be the most common thing to go out on the 1068.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"