X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BW4me
    • Nov 2005

RSX-1067 OSD with progressive scan

I just changed an old tv connected to my RSX 1067 with a new HD tv that now longer lets me view the OSD function. I've read the manual which seems to indicate there is a "progressive" setting the the "Other Options" setup menu. But to see the OSD to select the option assumes I can view it on my tv screen which I can't yet. Does that make sense?

Anyone have an idea on how I can set this up to use the OSD? Otherwise it appears there is no way to change anything on the 1067.

Steve
  • srb
    • Oct 2004

You should be able to hook up a single composite RCA video cable from the composite Video Out on the Rotel to a composite Video In input on the TV.

Your new TV should have at least one legacy composite video input. When you switch the TV to that input, that should allow you to view the OSD.

Steve

Comment

• hifiguymi
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2007

You can't view the OSD when viewing an HD signal. It needs to be 480P or lower before you can see it. If you switch the RSX-1067 to any unused input the OSD should come up.

Eric

Comment

• BW4me
        • Nov 2005

Thanks for the help! Worked great.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"