How much should an RSP-1570 be in Australia?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quadhammer
    • Feb 2004

How much should an RSP-1570 be in Australia?

Title pretty much says it all and I'm hoping the few Aussies I've seen around will be able to give me a rough idea on what people are paying for their 1570. I'm in Brisbane.

RRP is $3K, I hope they're priced better than that.

Thanks a lot.
  • carlsen
    • Mar 2008

got mine for...

i purchased one six months ago for $2400 including delivery from Perth to Darwin. Even with all the financial hoo ha I still wouldnt pay any more than $2400

Comment

• quadhammer
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by carlsen
      i purchased one six months ago for $2400 including delivery from Perth to Darwin. Even with all the financial hoo ha I still wouldnt pay any more than $2400
      Thank you, was that from an online store? All the googling I've done just lists stores with the RRP.

Are you happy with the unit too?

Comment

• JDH
        • Sep 2004

All the Rotel gear I've purchased over the last 4 to 5 years from retail stores in Sydney I've managed to get 25% off retail. I've owned the RSP-1066, RSP-1068 and currently a RSP-1069. With the RSP-1069 I ended up buying it through someone I new in a hifi store that worked there and managed to get around 35% off ie. only $1100 AUD which was a bit of a bargain.

JDH

Originally posted by quadhammer
        Title pretty much says it all and I'm hoping the few Aussies I've seen around will be able to give me a rough idea on what people are paying for their 1570. I'm in Brisbane.

RRP is $3K, I hope they're priced better than that.

Thanks a lot.
        Bits of HT & 2ch Stuff: Rotel, Pro-ject, Oppo, Bel Canto, Elektra Audio, Benchmark, Panasonic, DSPeaker, Epson, Slim Devices, Belkin, Philips Pronto, Harmony, URC, Sennheisser, AKG, HTPC under development, KEF, Whatmough, Definitive Technology & Pardigm Signiture speakers

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"