X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skippy
    • Jul 2006

rdv-1092 noisy

Hi,

I have an RDV-1092. I am happy with the sound en video quality. I am a bit disappointed about the motor wich is very noisy. I have had contact with the shop and rotel they say it is normal and i have to life with it. Perhaps you know a solution for this promblem to decrease this sound.

Regards skippy
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

The 1092 can be a little noisy, but there's nothing wrong with the unit. Are you in North America? If so, you could probably get them to exchange it for a 1093. It's essentially a 1092 with a different transport (lead free for the EU market), but it is quieter.

Kevin D.

Comment

• skippy
      • Jul 2006

Hi Kevin,

Tanks for your answer. I am in europe (the netherlands). I have contact with the delaer and with Rotel ( in the netherlands) but they say i have to live with this "problem", no proposal alt all. I expected an other reaction for this kind of product.

GJ

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"