X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryM
    • Jan 2008

RSP -1068 Multi Channel Analog

I am curious if there is a way to connect more than 1 device to the RSP-1068 that requires the Multi channel analog input? I currently have a Denon DVD-5910ci connected and want to a add a Blu-Ray player which has all of the the surround decorders built in.
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by GaryM
    I am curious if there is a way to connect more than 1 device to the RSP-1068 that requires the Multi channel analog input? I currently have a Denon DVD-5910ci connected and want to a add a Blu-Ray player which has all of the the surround decorders built in.
    you will have to buy an extern switcher and a hell of a lot of cables.

Comment

• bnieman
      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by GaryM
      Don't skimp on the switcher but you can get high quality audio cables for not much of your paycheck at http://www.monoprice.com
      Guide: Ripping DVD-Audio Discs (DVD-A) to FLAC in Windows

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"