RDV-1060 spare parts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kimmeridgien
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 3

    #1

    RDV-1060 spare parts

    Does anybody know if the entire DVD loader for RDV-1060 is available as a spare or if the laser unit can be bought separately?
  • sirbogey
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 344

    #2
    never heard anything about spare loaders, sorry. I got the same player and loader was replace under warranty. but now it's back at the shop for some standby problems.

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • Lonewolf
      Questions for RSP 1066 - 2CH Stereo and Cables
      by Lonewolf
      Hi all

      After doing a search and reading alot of threads on this forum, i fear i may have either learnt alot or confused myself more than ever.

      I have got a RSP 1066 (you figured that) and had some queries on how to get optimum sound out of it for 2 channel stereo from...
      05 August 2004, 00:18 Thursday
    • sirbogey
      progressive on RDV1060
      by sirbogey
      My RDV1060 came back from Rotel with an exchanged tray. When I put in a DVD or CD, it takes like 10 secs for the disc to load. This was a matter of 2-3 secs before. What have they done to it?

      Another question: I changed the picture to watch a movie in progressive mode. When I do that,...
      22 September 2006, 02:58 Friday
    • Marcel54
      Need help on problem with RDV1060 and RSP1098
      by Marcel54
      I have my configuration since October last year and from the start I have a problem with my RDV1060 and RSP1098 that if correct all users of the SCART connection should have. If the RDV1060 is connected to my TV through the SCART connection and the DVD-player is set on SCART then the TFT on the 1098...
      14 May 2004, 10:45 Friday
    • Andrew Pratt
      New parts on order!
      by Andrew Pratt
      I just pulled the plug on some new PC parts to upgrade my "old" celeron machine. These "old" parts will be going into a machine for my mum. Anyway I ordered the..

      SOLTEK SL-75DRV2 ATX KT266A motherboard
      AMD Athlon 1.2 GHz CPU
      256 megs Micron DDR Ram...
      28 January 2002, 16:16 Monday
    • solid
      B&W spare parts
      by solid
      Hi, I have a pair of 603S3 and need some spare for this speakers.

      The small silver cone in the mid-bas driver is broken and one twetter is damaged and the ruber used to fix the grill are missed

      Wher can I find this stuff?

      Thanks
      19 November 2008, 17:32 Wednesday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"