X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j_nathalia
    • Dec 2006

RSP-1066 and IR out

I have (an old -) RSP-1066 in conjunction with a RDV-1093 (after my RDV-1060 had too many problems and was replaced by Rotel).

My DVD player is stored in a cabinet so I have connected my IR out of the RSP-1066 to my RDV-1093.

The problem is no signals are received by the RDV-1093. I had this problem as well with my RDV-1060. So I'm quite sure the problem is the RSP-1066. Does anybody have the same issue? Do I need to bring it to the repair, because this is quite annoying and I always have to open the cabinet...
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

The IR OUT jacks only relay information from the EXT REM input, not from the front IR sensor of the 1066. You would have to get an IR receiver (Xantech, niles, etc) and plug it into the EXT REM jack before any IR information will come out of the IR OUT jacks.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"