X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikael
    • Aug 2007

RB 1072 how does it sound?

Has anyone listen to RB 1072? How is the sound compared to RB 1091/92, I know they have more power, but I mean the overall sound between the two?
  • Mikael
    • Aug 2007

Hasn't anybody listen to RB 1072? If somebody has listen to it,would they post a report please.

Comment

• Alaric
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Jan 2006

Use the forum search function (towards the top of the page) and type in RB1072. I found a few bits of info there. Happy Holidays.
      Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
      Marantz PM-KI Pearl
      Schiit Modi 3
      Marantz CD5005
      Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• Mikael
        • Aug 2007

Is there nobody who got this amp?I would like to know how it sounds,I have looked through this forum but I could not find a review of it.

Comment

• cug
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Mikael
          Is there nobody who got this amp?I would like to know how it sounds,I have looked through this forum but I could not find a review of it.
          There are not many reviews out there. It will probably sound similar to the RMB-1077, but that's not totally sure.

I listened to it when I compared the combination RC-1070/RB-1072 with the RA-1062 with B&W 804S and there wasn't much difference. Maybe little bit more punch in the bass because of a different frequency response. Maybe the RC-1070 colored the result and it would be better with a different pre, but owning a RA-1062 the combo I listened to is no improvement (for me personally).

I want to compare the RB-1072, the RB-1080 and the RB-1092 with a RC-1082 as a pre in about a month or so, when I find the time. I will also add a Classé CAP-2100 to the comparison, so if you have time: I'll definitely post a review on my website, if you go earlier, please let me know how you liked it.

Comment

• Frankster72
            • Feb 2008

I just had the choice to compare once the rotel receiver 1069 amps the then connected 1072. that was an amazing upgrade.

but the highlight of the current rotel amps is the 1092

Comment

• FernandoF
              • Nov 2005

Do you mean the RSX-1067 receiver ?

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"