X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick c
    • Aug 2004

Rb-1072 any reviews?

Been searching and i cant find any reviews on the rb1072.Any extensive auditions here?Interested in finding out everyones thoughts.Additonally is there any info on rotel coming out with another class d amp like 200x2 or 3.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Haven't seen any new reviews, but by design it should be really close, if not better, then the 1077. I would start looking at reviews for it.

Kevin D.

Comment

• fordster
      • Feb 2005

Only seen one review and it wasn't positive. Strange, as the same magazine had raved about the 1077 and 1092.
      Dave

Comment

• rick c
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fordster
        Only seen one review and it wasn't positive. Strange, as the same magazine had raved about the 1077 and 1092.
        Where was that review?

Comment

• gianni
          • Nov 2002

Think it was Hi-Fi News.

Comment

• fordster
            • Feb 2005

Yes it was Hi-Fi News. At least I think it was as I was just reading through various hi-fi magazines in the shop. I was surprised by the review as they have previously been very positive about both the 1077 and 1092 digital amps and I can't see this being much different. Maybe it was a different person doing the review.
            Dave

Comment

• hifiguymi
              Super Senior Member
              • Mar 2007

Rotel has finally put the RB-1072 on their web site.

Rotel music systems feature stereo components including integrated amplifiers, stereo amplifiers, stereo preamplifiers, DACs, and CD Players.

Eric

Comment

• rick c
                • Aug 2004

I"ve been looking into getting a cool running amp and was hoping to see if there were any pos. reviews on the rb1072.I ended up getting a good deal on a sunfire 300x2 amp which i just happened upon.sunfire's are cool runnung and considering the price couldnt pass it up.The rb1072 would of been nice.If the sunfire does not work out i'll re-look into the rb1072.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"