X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SP2
    • May 2007

new rsx 1056

I have just got this amp today home and am having problems when selecting the digital inputs through {coax} gets a slight hiss through the centre channel only? All other speakers working. Also seems to be intermittant crackling through the seperate channels. { a point to note that the rca inputs around the digital coax area seem to be loose compared to other inputs on the back} im concerned this might be damaged in some way or maybe its like that?? all digital sources do the same thing. When using the test tone through the main menu the centre channel doesnt work at all???

Does any one have an idea as to what is going on or have i missed a crucial step in the setup??

cheers

DJ
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Everything you mention points to a bad digital board. It's the board with the digital inputs and DSP chips..

Was it new from a dealer or new to you?

Kevin D.

Comment

• SP2
      • May 2007

Thanks for your reply that was my suspicion. Have got a loan one from the dealer while they try to source me another one. Am stoked with the loan one have had a bit of a chance over the weekend to play its a great amp.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"