X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RebelMan
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Official CP-800 (Revision 2) Thread

The CP-800 is going to be getting an all new digital input board to replace the existing one. Originally Classé was planning to release an upgradeable daughter card to support Airplay over WiFi and Ethernet. This is no longer the case. The new board will still support Airplay over Ethernet but it will not have built-in WiFi. On the other hand, the new board will support streaming over Ethernet and DLNA sources and devices. It will also support IP control for use with home automation systems and/or an all new iOS app called CP-800 Classé Control.

The board will get the new 192kHz USB chipset and new processors that will handle all standard and hires sampled content at their native rates. To optimize the new USB micro controller as well as the Ethernet module the topology of the original board was altered thus lowering the noise floor an additional 10dB but some technologies such as galvanic isolation were removed in the process. The streaming audio path also allows for up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolutions and it works in Clock Master mode for both AirPlay and DLNA sources, which means Classé controls the clock in the same way that they do for the USB path. One of the best features is that whether using iTunes (AirPlay) or DLNA, you get control of the CP-800 volume from your media player window.

The new board will be priced at $1000 and will be field upgradeable. The price of the CP-800 (Revision 2) which includes the new board will rise to $6000.

A $500 phono board was expected to be made available this summer as well but product delays with the digital board have postponed those plans.

Availability Status

The hardware is complete so Classé is building the new digital input boards for the upgrade kits now. They are expecting to release the kits for sale worldwide next month (August). CP-800 (Revision 2) units should follow about four weeks later. Classé won't release anything until they have Apple certification, so this is all assuming that they get that handled in the meanwhile. An unofficial photo of the input board is attached along with four sample screen shots from the CP-800 Classé Control app. Basic adjustment features like Tone Control and enabling/disabling the EQ from the app are available but it's not intended to have complete unit setup, so for the time being, setting the EQ and other one-time setup parameters will need to be done from the touchscreen.

UPDATE: Availability Status as of September 24th, 2013

Production kits of the new digital input board are being packaged now and they expect an official release sometime next month (October), pending (still) Apple certification (and a small amount of clean up remaining in the code). They expect the kits to be available about four weeks before the units are released. Overseas markets, which are shipped at the same time as the US, will see product arriving a few weeks later due to the logistics involved.

USB Specifications

The CP-800 (Revision 2) upgrade is not a USB 3.0 product, nor does it need to be. The 2.0 specification covers everything needed for 192 kHz audio and more. Using 3.0 hardware, which supports higher data rates, does not result in data being transferred any differently than in a 2.0 product using asynchronous synchronization.

USB Isolation and 192kHz

Galvantic isolation in the original CP-800 has been removed from the updated unit because of a change in the speed of the signals that must be supported on the input side of the USB micro controller, which prevents the use of the high speed transformers that provided the isolation in the original design. There are no such devices available to isolate at the higher speeds, so the alternative is to move the USB micro controller to the other side of the isolation, what one might think of as the dirty side, which would require isolating it from everything internal. This introduces the potential for more jitter and Classé compared the sound of the board with a new grounding scheme to the original with the isolation transformers and the new layout was superior, so they felt they could offer the 192kHz feature and better overall performance without the galvanic isolation.

DSD and DSD File Support

The CP-800 (Revision 2) upgrade utilizes the same Wolfson WM8741 DACs that are in the first revision and they do support DSD mode but Classé has chosen not to use it. Their position is that most competing units that offer both PCM and DSD decoding simply convert the DSD signal to PCM, thereby negating any potential advantage it might have had. They don't think, even if you try to do it right, that you can build a DAC that does both PCM and DSD without compromising one, the other or both signal paths. The filters required for the two are different, so either you force one of the signals through a sub-optimal filter or at a minimum, you have to add a switch to select between the paths. There are also challenges with respect to board layout and power distribution that make a dual-use unit compromise overall performance. Classé advocates that the only high-end analog sources are turntables and SACD players. Because a properly optimized SACD player converts the DSD signal to analog in the best way possible, Classé is able to handle it in the CP-800 best as an analog source from that point onward.

Phono Preamp Module

Classé is in the process of sourcing a shield box for the new phono board, so they don’t have an exact production date, but they assume a few months. As previously mentioned the retail price of the kit will be $500 USD, but unfortunately, it won’t be a field upgrade as they had initially planned. Units will need to be sent to authorized technical service centers, which in the US is Equity in North Reading, MA, where the upgrade will be performed. They haven’t settled on a labor charge yet, but it will probably be about two hours labor. A photo of the new phono board is attached below.

Last edited by RebelMan; 01 October 2013, 05:17 Tuesday.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
  • slauten
    • Aug 2011

RebelMan-awesome news and great info! Thank you for providing this update. I'm looking forward to the new digital input board and future phono board, I'm waiting to buy my phono until the board is released.

See Ya,
    Steve

Comment

• londoner
      • Apr 2009

Great to see that the release date is finally getting close! I particularly want to see what they've done with the iPad app. I hope they've been ambitious and come up with a class-leading interface for choosing and playing your music, not just a large remote control. Classe are obviously not saying yet, so we just need to be patient a little longer.

Comment

• PewterTA
        • Nov 2004

Nice, I definitely am interested in this Pre... I think that and a nice Yamaha receiver for HT will make a nice 2 + 5.1 combined system!
        Digital Audio makes me Happy.
        -Dan

Comment

• RebelMan
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

Or Pioneer.

Comment

• RebelMan
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by londoner
            Great to see that the release date is finally getting close! I particularly want to see what they've done with the iPad app. I hope they've been ambitious and come up with a class-leading interface for choosing and playing your music, not just a large remote control. Classe are obviously not saying yet, so we just need to be patient a little longer.
            Like any good developer knows it takes trial and error and a little bit of time to make a good app great. What the Classé CP-800 Control app does or does not do out the gate will only improve with time.

Comment

• javierelizondo
              • Jul 2013

RebelMan, do you know if the new CP-800 is going to be able to play the soon-to-be-announced Spotify App, that will allow to stream music from your Spotify playlists and not only from SpotifyRadio?

Comment

• PewterTA
                • Nov 2004

My guess would be no Spotify... but one never knows either....

RebelMan.... I used to be a Pioneer Elite person, then I tried Yamaha and haven't looked back. I really think the sound quality is much better. Course I still love my Rotel and can't wait to get Classe.
                -Dan

Comment

• leo2498
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by PewterTA
                  My guess would be no Spotify... but one never knows either....

RebelMan.... I used to be a Pioneer Elite person, then I tried Yamaha and haven't looked back. I really think the sound quality is much better. Course I still love my Rotel and can't wait to get Classe.
                  which yamaha do you have? it is only like multi channel pre, right? I'm thinking in a far future change my denon for a marantz 8801 and with this and combined with the CP800 to could get the audio nirvana ; BTW is possible that my long waiting will be finished the next week so I hope I can get my new amp in few days.
                  Leo,
                  Saludos
                  My HT: B&W 804D fronts, HTM4D center, 805D rears, Classe CA-2300 Main amp, Preamp Stereo CLASSE CP800, Preamp Multi Marantz AV8801, Parasound A31 center and Surround Amp, Source Oppo BDP-95 screen Samsung 55" UE55d8000 SVS SB12-NSD

Stereo: B&W 804S fronts, Pre: Denon AVR-2809 Amp: Rotel 1582, Source Marantz CD5004.

Comment

• RebelMan
                    Ultra Senior Member
                    • Mar 2005

As Dan mentions Spotify is an unlikely option. Why? I can think of two possibilities. First, the CP-800 offers the opportunity to playback digital content optimally. Spotify by it's very nature precludes this with its compression algorithms. Second, the CP-800 is already tightly integrated with another media player, a.k.a, iTunes. So unless iTunes provides API hooks into Spotify's library or until Spotify goes DLNA it is unlikely to ever be supported.

Comment

• RebelMan
                      Ultra Senior Member
                      • Mar 2005

I have never really been a big fan of Yamaha in consumer electronics but in the recording studio it's got a place to call home. Of course I prefer Rotel but for an inexpensive alternative I say Pioneer is a good way to go for B&W owners. To each their own.

Comment

• RebelMan
                        Ultra Senior Member
                        • Mar 2005

leo, what would you drive the Marantz with? I thought you had budget/amplification constraints.

Comment

• leo2498
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by RebelMan
                          leo, what would you drive the Marantz with? I thought you had budget/amplification constraints.
                          Yes indeed I have, that is why I'm talking about a far future. I’m planning to finish my stereo setup first and this would include a 802 diamonds in a close future(to replace my 804Di), when I finish my stereo setup (classe cp800+ca2300+802di) them I can think in change my denon for a Marantz(this is only to made justice to my other speakers, multichannel option is not a necessity) so how you can see, I will need to wait several years until I can afford this. my plans include add a mono amp(cheap) for the center speakers+ a mids multichanel preamplifier, the rotel will feed my 805Di. :roll:
                          Leo,
                          Saludos
                          My HT: B&W 804D fronts, HTM4D center, 805D rears, Classe CA-2300 Main amp, Preamp Stereo CLASSE CP800, Preamp Multi Marantz AV8801, Parasound A31 center and Surround Amp, Source Oppo BDP-95 screen Samsung 55" UE55d8000 SVS SB12-NSD

Stereo: B&W 804S fronts, Pre: Denon AVR-2809 Amp: Rotel 1582, Source Marantz CD5004.

Comment

• wettou
                            Ultra Senior Member
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by leo2498
                            Yes indeed I have, that is why I'm talking about a far future. I’m planning to finish my stereo setup first and this would include a 802 diamonds in a close future(to replace my 804Di), when I finish my stereo setup (classe cp800+ca2300+802di) them I can think in change my denon for a Marantz(this is only to made justice to my other speakers, multichannel option is not a necessity) so how you can see, I will need to wait several years until I can afford this. my plans include add a mono amp(cheap) for the center speakers+ a mids multichanel preamplifier, the rotel will feed my 805Di. :roll:
                            I have a pair of 802D for sale if interested pm me
                            Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• PewterTA
                              • Nov 2004

The Yamaha I got was the RX-A820, it was on sale for $460 (retail still is $850)... so it was a worth while jump in my opinion. So far the app and ability to play anything is great. Is it as good as my modified Rotel RSP-1098... no...but it's not far behind (especially when I use my modified Rotel RB-1080 to power speakers. It gives very similar results when playing Networked content via DLNA. What really impressed me is when I use my laptop and output via my MF V-Link192 to it... the quality is very very close to the RSP-1098. It's got pretty impressive sounding DACs in it, that's for sure. The timbre is very similar to Rotel in most regards. I'd like to see one of the top like RX-a3020 or 3030s as they have MUCH better parts in them. I would think the sound would best probably my Rotel Unit... if I had to guess. I've not heard one, just guessing at where it would fall.

My idea is to use the Yamaha for HDMI and movies, then couple it with a Classe CP-800 (new one when it's ready)... then move the Rotel upstairs.

Or I might not...just have to see.
                              -Dan

Comment

• leo2498
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by PewterTA
                                The Yamaha I got was the RX-A820, it was on sale for $460 (retail still is $850)... so it was a worth while jump in my opinion. So far the app and ability to play anything is great. Is it as good as my modified Rotel RSP-1098... no...but it's not far behind (especially when I use my modified Rotel RB-1080 to power speakers. It gives very similar results when playing Networked content via DLNA. What really impressed me is when I use my laptop and output via my MF V-Link192 to it... the quality is very very close to the RSP-1098. It's got pretty impressive sounding DACs in it, that's for sure. The timbre is very similar to Rotel in most regards. I'd like to see one of the top like RX-a3020 or 3030s as they have MUCH better parts in them. I would think the sound would best probably my Rotel Unit... if I had to guess. I've not heard one, just guessing at where it would fall.

My idea is to use the Yamaha for HDMI and movies, then couple it with a Classe CP-800 (new one when it's ready)... then move the Rotel upstairs.

Or I might not...just have to see.
                                Well that is exactly what I will do, I will blending the cp800 with my denon 3310 to use this with bluray reproduction and for cd, digital music and my apple tv only trough the CP800. BTW I compared in the past my denon vs a rotel RSX1562 and the rotel was a little superior in musicality and picture performance than my denon, the denon is not a killer but when it was released it costed 1500 usd so I thought that the internal components are good in this AVR but I’m thinking that is not necessary have a relationship components vs performance in the majority of case. 8O
                                Leo,
                                Saludos

Comment

• RebelMan
                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                  • Mar 2005

A surprising number of midfi A/V gear seems to be stepping up to the challenge in more recent years. Similar to your Yamaha experience I have found Pioneer to perform admirably and up acceptable standards. Of course this has been largely dependent on what is being driven.

Comment

• leo2498
                                    • Feb 2012

yes I saw that in the last years the low price vs high end performance are getting close, a hard task to many audiophile brand to keep up with his products.
                                    Leo,
                                    Saludos

Comment

• leo2498
                                      • Feb 2012

I have a question for you guys, how important is for you that in this kind of toys will come with its factory sealed box, I'm asking that because my dealer have a polity that he need verify the equipment before he can delivered, so I wondering if I'm a very picky for require this?
                                      Leo,
                                      Saludos

Comment

• RebelMan
                                        Ultra Senior Member
                                        • Mar 2005

If I am purchasing brand new factory fresh gear from an authorized dealer I have a strict policy that NO ONE other than myself break the seal. In my book, you are not being picky at all. In fact, any dealer that breaks a seal before delivery should raise a big red flag!!! ALL Classé equipment comes with a DOA return policy so the dealer is NEVER at any financial risk even if the buyer has to make an return due to any component failure.

Comment

• leo2498
                                          • Feb 2012

If I am purchasing brand new factory fresh gear from an authorized dealer I have a strict policy that NO ONE other than myself break the seal. In my book, you are not being picky at all. In fact, any dealer that breaks a seal before delivery should raise a big red flag!!! ALL Classé equipment comes with a DOA return policy so the dealer is NEVER at any financial risk even if the buyer has to make an return due to any component failure.
                                          yep, that's exactly what I'm thinking. I thought that I have been strict with this but if we are buying for authorized dealer and brand new, the product should come sealed. Well I let you know if for this problem is not going to be part of classe family.
                                          Leo,
                                          Saludos

Comment

• leo2498
                                            • Feb 2012

finally I'm proud to belong of classe family , my CA 2300 arrived the last friday, bravo classe! what huge improvement brought to my system this amp but back to the topic how will be the configuration of this board, it will have a special submenu in the cp800 for ethernet setup? when you see the board it not have a lot main chip so I wondering how will be the comunication with the main board and how this change will compare with the old version.

Last edited by leo2498; 30 July 2013, 00:10 Tuesday.
                                            Leo,
                                            Saludos

Comment

• RebelMan
                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                              • Mar 2005

From the outset it appeared you only took delivery of the CA-2300. Now that you have added pics it appears you have the complete ensemble and they came bagged to boot. NICE!

The ethernet connection should act like any other input as far as playback is concerned. As far as two-way communication with the CP-800 is concerned the IEEE spec'ed IP protocols will be in play.

Comment

• leo2498
                                                • Feb 2012

From the outset it appeared you only took delivery of the CA-2300. Now that you have added pics it appears you have the complete ensemble and they came bagged to boot. NICE!

The ethernet connection should act like any other input as far as playback is concerned. As far as two-way communication with the CP-800 is concerned the IEEE spec'ed IP protocols will be in play.
                                                yes I have both, the initial problem was that when I bought the CP800 with the ethernet board this was delayed again so I changed to the amp, my dealer call me some few weeks ago to tell me that both equipment was coming, so I not had decided if I will keep this CP800 without the ethernet upgrade but the last friday my dealer said that I could taste it and if I like then I can pay for it and he will bring the ethernet board when it will be released. I decided keep it and wait for the new board.

So how will interact airplay, not menu or song description? I'm a little confused with this. :roll:
                                                Leo,
                                                Saludos

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                  • Mar 2005

So how will interact airplay, not menu or song description? I'm a little confused with this. :roll:
                                                  The CP-800 will only display the selected "Airplay" input. It will not display iTunes navigation control. Rudimentary track based control (play, pause, forward, reverse, etcetera) is provided with the remote control. When ethernet support is finally released this will extend to the Classé CP-800 Control app as well. The best way to navigate your iTunes music collection would be to use the Apple Remote app.

Comment

• leo2498
                                                    • Feb 2012

The CP-800 will only display the selected "Airplay" input. It will not display iTunes navigation control. Rudimentary track based control (play, pause, forward, reverse, etcetera) is provided with the remote control. When ethernet support is finally released this will extend to the Classé CP-800 Control app as well. The best way to navigate your iTunes music collection would be to use the Apple Remote app.
                                                    I see, thanks for your input so the menu will bring a new imput with the name of ethernet or something like that, right?

Leo,
                                                    Saludos

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                      • Mar 2005

Correct

Comment

• slauten
                                                        • Aug 2011

The new board will be priced at $1000 and will be field upgradeable. The price of the CP-800 (Revision 2) which includes the new board will rise to $6000.

A $500 phono board was expected to be made available this summer as well but product delays with the digital board have postponed those plans.

Current Availability Status

The hardware is complete so Classé is building the digital input boards for the upgrade kits now. They are expecting to release the kits for sale worldwide next month (August). CP-800 (Revision 2) units should follow about four weeks later.

I pretty sure we won't see the upgrade board until late this year. Apple takes a while to get things approved like this.

I also think the phono board wont be released until next spring.

See Ya,
                                                        Steve

Comment

• leo2498
                                                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by slauten

Current Availability Status

The hardware is complete so Classé is building the digital input boards for the upgrade kits now. They are expecting to release the kits for sale worldwide next month (August). CP-800 (Revision 2) units should follow about four weeks later.

I pretty sure we won't see the upgrade board until late this year. Apple takes a while to get things approved like this.

I also think the phono board wont be released until next spring.

See Ya,
                                                          Steve
                                                          I had talked with classe about this release and they said the same release date that rebelman so I'm not think that the date will be delayed again. my new CP800 was supposed to come with this new board but only until mid of september so I took my chance with the old version and my dealer will bring the new board later.
                                                          Last edited by leo2498; 07 August 2013, 10:08 Wednesday.
                                                          Leo,
                                                          Saludos

Comment

• slauten
                                                            • Aug 2011

I had talked with classe about this release and they said the same release date that rebelman so I'm not think that the date will be delayed again. my new CP800 was supposed to come this new board but only until mid of september so I took my chance with the old version and my dealer will bring the new board later.
                                                            I truly hope you are right. However...Classe has no control on how fast Apple approves the new board. IMHO the board is ready to go, but the wait will be Apple.

See Ya,
                                                            Steve

Comment

• leo2498
                                                              • Feb 2012

I truly hope you are right. However...Classe has no control on how fast Apple approves the new board. IMHO the board is ready to go, but the wait will be Apple.

See Ya,
                                                              Steve
                                                              I hope too, I have waiting for this new board long time 8O
                                                              Leo,
                                                              Saludos

Comment

• slauten
                                                                • Aug 2011

I hope too, I have waiting for this new board long time 8O
                                                                Not as long as me! I want this board ASAP, and have a deposit on one through my Classe dealer. All I'm saying is Classe is at the mercy of Apple, and I think it will late this year before the boards ship.

See Ya,
                                                                Steve

Comment

• leo2498
                                                                  • Feb 2012

Not as long as me! I want this board ASAP, and have a deposit on one through my Classe dealer. All I'm saying is Classe is at the mercy of Apple, and I think it will late this year before the boards ship.

See Ya,
                                                                  Steve
                                                                  apple has screwed us again! :roll:
                                                                  Classe said that will put a communique is its website when the board is ready to ship but is august and the release is not do yet.
                                                                  Leo,
                                                                  Saludos

Comment

• mjb
                                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                                    • Mar 2005

apple has screwed us again! :roll:
                                                                    Howz that exactly?
                                                                    - Mike

Main System:
                                                                    B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
                                                                    Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• leo2498
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by mjb
                                                                      Howz that exactly?
                                                                      I'm saying this in figurative sense because they offer good products but always its consumers need to wait long time for it come, a good example was the uses of retina display in its products. I'm still waiting to the ipad mini with retina
                                                                      Leo,
                                                                      Saludos

Comment

• Dsdfan
                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                        • Aug 2013

RebelMan - Are you sure about this? I've been hearing about the 192 upgrade since May of 2012 but so far, no mod.

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                                                          • Mar 2005
                                                                          • 3139

About what? A release date?

Comment

• Dsdfan
                                                                            Junior Member
                                                                            • Aug 2013

Yes, when can I take my CP-800 to the dealer to get the 192/24 upgrade.

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                                                              • Mar 2005
                                                                              • 3139

#39
                                                                              The new boards' release is pending Apple certification. I'll have an update a week prior to CEDIA 2013 unless I hear something sooner. I don't check too frequently so the news could slip past me sooner then I inquire. But any news I do have to share always comes straight from the top.

Comment

• silvertone
                                                                                Junior Member
                                                                                • Oct 2012
                                                                                • 16

#40
                                                                                The new boards' release is pending Apple certification. I'll have an update a week prior to CEDIA 2013 unless I hear something sooner. I don't check too frequently so the news could slip past me sooner then I inquire. But any news I do have to share always comes straight from the top.
                                                                                Thanks.

Do you know if they have looked into UPnP capability?

Also, I take it I should be able to connect my NAS drive directly of the now enabled Ethernet port. However, is the app they're working on useful in streaming/managing the music from the NAS without itunes?

Regards

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                  • Mar 2005
                                                                                  • 3139

#41
                                                                                  UPnP is a subset of DLNA functionality, so yes to your first question. As for the second question, the app in theory could manage streaming directly from a NAS device but word is it will initially support basic pre-amp functionality only. However, plans to enhance the app's functionality going forward is planned. Things are, as usual, subject to change so I will get an update to this in the coming weeks to see if anything has.

Comment

• silvertone
                                                                                    Junior Member
                                                                                    • Oct 2012
                                                                                    • 16

#42
                                                                                    Thanks!

It'd be good if they could also throw in DSD support via DoP, I believe the chip-set they're using is capable of processing DSD natively, so why not?....

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                      • Mar 2005
                                                                                      • 3139

#43
                                                                                      DSD file support is gaining momentum but there is some uncertainty that Classé will offer support even though the CP-800 DAC has the potential to engage native DSD bit-streaming. Given that the ASIO and DoP protocols are closely tied to the playback medium and with the CP-800 providing mostly Apple centric support I don't suspect Classé would adopt PCM encapsulated DSD bit-streams in their firmware either until iTunes or a third party developer like JRiver incorporated it in Mac supported software. I'll confirm.

Comment

• silvertone
                                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                                        • Oct 2012
                                                                                        • 16

#44
                                                                                        DSD file support is gaining momentum but there is some uncertainty that Classé will offer support even though the CP-800 DAC has the potential to engage native DSD bit-streaming. Given that the ASIO and DoP protocols are closely tied to the playback medium and with the CP-800 providing mostly Apple centric support I don't suspect Classé would adopt PCM encapsulated DSD bit-streams in their firmware either until iTunes or a third party developer like JRiver incorporated it in Mac supported software. I'll confirm.

RebelMan,

Hopefully you have some pull with Classe, to have them give into DSD. Please refer them to this link:

Stereophile covers everything high-end and audiophile audio. Turntables and music servers, to solid-state and tube amplifiers and preamps, to loudspeakers.

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                          • Mar 2005
                                                                                          • 3139

#45
                                                                                          Good lead silvertone, I shall do just that. Classé has kindly obliged me on a few other occasions so there is hope they will again. If it's physically possible then it's probable.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"