X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razzbo56
    • Jan 2006

Problems with 1055

For some strange reason I now have to go to input #1 on the receiver to get a picture then switch to input #5 to get sound and a picture. If I start out on input #5 I will get the audio but not a picture. This only started about a week ago. Prior to this everything was coming up on input #5.There were no wiring changes done,and this system has been in operation for approx. 3 months. What gives ??
  • sirbogey
    • Mar 2006

Are you talking about the RSX1055? If so, you've been using it only for 3 months? I also own a 1055, but never came across anything like this before. Why don't you send it in to Rotel for a checkup?

Comment

• razzbo56
      • Jan 2006

Yes it is the RSX-1055. The receiver is about 2 years old. I moved and hooked it up in the new house about 3 months ago with no problems until now.

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

I would write down all you settings then do a factory default. Is it just the first time you turn on? IE after you get s&v on 5, can you go to input3 then back to input5 and still be good?

Kevin D.

Comment

• razzbo56
          • Jan 2006

It happens all the time,not just when I first turn it on. Yes if I go to input 3 it will still show the picture but no audio. When I go back to input 5 I have both again.

Comment

• razzbo56
            • Jan 2006

No more ideas ??

Comment

• Kevin D
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Oct 2002

So doing a factory default didn't change anything?

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"