X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DYA50N
    • Nov 2005

Home Theatre Bypass for RC-1070 Preamp

Hi,
    I am just wondering if Rotel have plans for a Home Theatre Bypass function for the next version of the RC-1070 Preamp. I am wanting a preamp with this function as I believe it the best way I can integrate HT with 2 channel listening that will keep my finance manager happy as well as myself. Also, the RC-1090 doesnt fit into my budget restraints that the loving Finance Manager has imposed.
  • EAmin
    • Aug 2004

I wrote to Rotel a while back inquiring about the RC-1090 replacement, and if they considered HT bypass. (I believe about 6 months ago). The reply I received said they were not considering making this option available on their new stereo pres. This is too bad as many people want this feature.

Comment

• soundhound
      • Mar 2004

If adding another "switch" to the audio chain does not bother you, it is easy enough to get ahold of a quality 12v dpdt relay and make an external one using the 12v trigger. You can even get a hobby box and with a little time invested keep it somewhat professional looking. Rotels 12v triggers are 200ma wich is capable of driving lots of gadgets.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"