X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frank1203
    • Apr 2006

HDMI Connection?

Hello, quick question on HDMI. I am using the Rotel RMB-1075 and the RSX-1056 to power my 5.1 Paradigm Speakers in my A/V setup. I also own an LG Plasma. I am considering doing some relocating of the equipment to my basement and when I contacted my installer, he said he could wire the Plasma using an HDMI connection in conjunction with the Comcast HD box. I checked the TV and it has several HDMI outputs, but the Rotel equipment is not compatable. So - do I even need the Rotel stuff involved here? Can this (and should this) still be done? Will I realize any benefits here or should I just stay with what I have (coax digital connections).
  • Marlboroman
    • Aug 2005

Currently you are only going to get a benefit by using HDMI for video. You would still need to run audio through your Rotel equipment but you probably will notice an improvement in video quality by using the HDMI.

Comment

• Azeke
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2003

Sound advice Marlboroman .

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"