X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEMAN70
    • Apr 2006

Volume level.

Hi guy's

I just can't find my SLP meter to see what db my Rotel RSX1057 measures with the volume at around 65-70. I got everything set as my old RSP1066 since i couldn't find my SLP meter.

Anyways, when listening to music around 70 what do you guy's get on your SLP meter. I sit about 10 feet from the listening area, and YES i know everyones reading will be different. But i need a ball park estimate with the db.

I watched GLADIATOR the other night in DTS 5.1 with the volume around 67 on my RSX1057. It was very loud. I just couldn't measure how many db it played around at that volume.

If you guy's can tell me the ball park db reading with volume around 65-70 that would be great till i go pick another SLP from Radio shack.

Cheers,

PS. My speaker levels are not that high.

Front left +1
    Front right +1
    Center 0
    Surround left +3
    Surround right +3
    Sub +1

Sub cross over 80hz
    front speakers at 60hz
    center 80hz
    surrounds 80hz

All speakers set at small.

These where the settings in my RSP 1066 with the SLP meter. So i set them same for the rsx 1057 but things look like changed.
  • ICEMAN70
    • Apr 2006

Thats O.K guy's

Found my SLP meter. It was in my kids toy box 8O

Comment

• Clepto
      • Feb 2006

lol :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"