X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • padillon
    • Feb 2004

RSX-1067 set up problem

I own the new Rotel RSX-1067. I have found that the set up described in the owners manual doesn't work properly. I discovered by accident that when you first turn on the receiver, you get the on screen display which can get you into the system set up, but only if you move quickly.

I installed the software upgrade last weekend, and while the PL(x) sounds great, it has not solved the set up problem.

Has anyone experienced this, or more importantly solved the problem?
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Padillon,

Just a quick thought, have you tried the Remote to access the menu to see if that works. Press AUD, and the menu function.

Regards,

Azekie

Comment

• padillon
      • Feb 2004

Azeke,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried the remote to enter the setup menu as described in the manual. I even downloaded the ccf file for the 1067 and programmed all the functions into my MX-700 remote, but still no good. I have since discovered that the remote will not allow me to make temporary level adjustments to the center,front,surround and sub the way it's explained. I have found the manual somewhat difficult to follow sometimes, but I have read it cover to cover several times looking for any clues to these anomalies and still can't figure it out. My dealer is supposed to contact Rotel to see if they can help. If they do, I'll post the results, how ever embarrassing they may be.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"