X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wb2fcr
    • Dec 2005

New Rotel owner

Just purchased the Rotel RSP-1068 pre/pro and RMB-1075 amp to replace my Denon AVR-3803 receiver.

Running B&W 804S fronts, HTM7 center and 600 for surrounds. (I know I need to upgrade the HTM7 to HTM3, soon). For subwoofer I'm using a SVS 20-39 PCPlus.

I'm still trying to tweak the system. First impressions? The Rotel sounds "cleaner" and more "clearer" than the Denon. Bass is nice and tight. Couldn't be happier so far. :T
    Dave
  • ICEMAN70
    • Apr 2006

Hi wb2fcr,

I also upgraded from DENON AVR 3805. I use the ROTEL RSP 1066 with the 1075 and it sounds great with my setup. My room is 25'x15' by 15' high. This setup fills my area really nice.

I use Paradigm Studio speakers.

Denon was a great receiver. I still reccomended for people for HT. Watching movies on the DENON was great. But for music it is hard to beat the Rotel. Good built quality and stunning looks makes it a better package.

Enjoy,

Comment

• Elvis
      • Jan 2005

Congrats,great combo.The 38xx are nice reliable non offensive avrs(good for HT),I owned several,no comparison if you listen critically to music.Just be sure to do the combo justice with decent components(decent cd player is a must)to enjoy all it can offer.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"