X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hamiltong
    • Feb 2003

RSP 1068 - Rotel Website Update

Hey Folks,

Rotel.com finally updated their website.. including .pdf manual for the RSP 1068. Happy reading. -gh

BTW - I have the RSP1068 & RMB1095 on order. Upgrading from H/K AVR 8000. Can't wait
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Hi,

A relatively quick scan of both the RSP-1068 and RSX-1067 PDF manuals now on the Rotel Web site shows (as per the "rumours") that the menu structure and control commands etc for the RSP-1068 and RSX-1067 are practically identical to the RSP-1098. The only sigifnicant difference so far is a more sensible handling of the PROGRESSIVE option in the OTHER OPTIONS menu - and (of course) Dobly ProLogic IIx. I would personally expect both of these changes on the forthcoming RSP-1098 firmware release that incorporates the DPL IIx code

This may even explain some of the RSP-1098 display weirdness for many of the on the fly adjustments - with settings such as changing contour or sub sevels all on one line - it allows the RSP-1068/RSX-1067 to do the same on their LCD displays

Still the really good news is - I can update the RSP-1098 Wish List to be the RSP-1098/RSP-1068/RSX-1067 Wish list - so we can really have some fun and many many more Club Rotel members can benefit from the contributions made through the wish list

I'll have a new version in a week or so reflecting a more detailed study of the manuals etc. Happy to take any early input

Geoff

Comment

• wlowney
      • Jan 2004

Re 1068 manual on website....Only half of it is there. Seems to be missing about 20 pages.

Comment

• triDave
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by wlowney
        Re 1068 manual on website....Only half of it is there. Seems to be missing about 20 pages.
        Nope, they have just scanned / made the PDF from the original which was doublepaged. That will say, one page in the PDF contains two pages from the original.

Best regards Dave

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"