X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SDSmith
    • Apr 2006

New to Rotel. Problem with RR1050.

Hello. I recently purchased a RSX-1067 replacing my Marantz SR7000. I got around to setting it up today and so far so good. Sounds great and setup fairly easy.

I was in the process of programming the RR-1050 and all of the sudden it started to display lots of random characters in the display window for each device/input selection. The remote still seems to be functioning properly. I can change devices, etc...

I've tried 1) resetting it, 2) reloading the 'preloads' and 3) removing the batteries. Any other thoughts? Is it fried?

Stephen
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Sounds dead to me. Your dealer should be able to swap it out for you.

Kevin D.

Comment

• SDSmith
      • Apr 2006

uh...this is silly... I stared at the remote a bit more this evening and decided to stick my pen in the 'language page 1/2' button and I am now back operating in english. I did not previously press this button and it was operating in english when I started programming so its unclear to me how it switched. Ah well, just happy its 100%. Thanks.

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

Cool. Might switch back again at some point. From the description it sounded like a bad LCD!

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"