X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe Fagan
    • Dec 2009

1570 stretches DirectTV nonHD programming

My Direct TV HD receiver set to output native resolution/720P is connected to 1570 via HDMI and the 1570 is connected via HDMI to my Sony Projector. The 1570 is set for HDMI 720P and the Sony Projector is set for Wide Mode and 720P. The Direct Receiver and Sony Projector settings were not changed when the 1570 was added. With the 1570 in the system all nonHD programming is stretched while all HD programming is fine. Without the 1570 in the system the non HD programming is fine. Any help will be most appreciated. Joe Fagan
  • maxwebster
    • Mar 2009

I believe the Sony Projector may have an auto screen size occurring from the signal from the 1570s HDMI 720P - can you resize it via the Sony remote?

I personally bypass the 1570 from my HD cable box and go directly to my TV via HDMI and go to my 1570 via optical...

Comment

• Joe Fagan
      • Dec 2009

My mistake

Thanks for the suggestion. However, it was my fault. I must have inadvertantly hit the Format button on the Direct TV receiver which stretched all non HD programming. Wish I had figured it out without taking my whole system apart trying to figure out where the problem was. But without this problem I would not have found Club Rotel. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"