X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Junkjet
    • Mar 2006

About to purchase Rotel, BUT???

Hi All:

I think that I have finally decided on a receiver, the Rotel RSX-1056. There is however one thing that is holding me back, it’s the talk of a newer/updated version of the 1056. I would hate to have purchased the current model only to find out that the new RSX-10?? will be released in a few weeks or whatever.

Don't get me wrong; I understand that this is normal if you’re buying a PC. (e.g.) The PC is dated before you walk out the door of the retailer with it.
    I just don't want to run into this scenario with this purchase.

Does anyone know of an actual release date for the latest and greatest version of the 1056? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Junkjet
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

ASAP. The 1056 is out of stock at the distributor and the 1057 will be out as soon as they can get it out. It's a 1056 + 2x1 HDMI switching (switching only, not conversion).

Kevin D.

Comment

• Junkjet
      • Mar 2006

Kevin,
      Thanks for the response. I've just noticed that this question has been asked a few times already; on several other threads.

I guess I'm going to have to hold for now.

Junkjet

Comment

• moe32274
        • Nov 2005

Rsx - 1057

Amen to that. I am moving into a new space on April 15 and I will be taking one of these bad boys with me. Now, if Rotel would only include an HD Radio tuner, I'd be in NIRVANA.

Moe.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"