X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sylvain
    • Mar 2004

1055/1056 Video Switching

Hi,

I spent a lot of time listening to NAD and Rotel receivers in the store and decided to go for the cheaper NAD T753.

Unfortunately, I am having a lot of problem with the video switching abilities of the receiver. There is a strong red push (10-15% measured with the Avia calibration DVD) and bad sync when the receiver gets a strong bright signal from my sources. It's not just my unit, I tested 3 and they all have the same pb.

I really need this feature as I have too many sources and not enough inputs on my TV. I am wondering if any of you using the RSX1055 or 1056 have noticed or measured color shifts when using the video switching board of the receiver. Any specs on the composite/svideo bandwith and such?

There is a 300$ difference between my NAD and the 1055 and I am not sure I want to pay that much just for video. Any other advantages of owning a Rotel?

Thank you,
    -Sylvain
  • GregoriusM
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2000

I'd also like to know the answer to this for the 1056, and also if the 1056 does composite and S-video upconversion to component?

Greg
    Gregor

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"