Rotel equipment with Martin Logan summits?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fastfred
    • Oct 2003

Rotel equipment with Martin Logan summits?

Have all rotel equipment 1098, 1095 and 1090 and will be updating with new speakers. Does anyone else have this setup (see below) or close to it with ML's? Was wondering if Rotel will be have enough for the speakers: (questions Im concerned with is: power, sound, speakers are electrostactics and perhaps questions that I probably haven't asked.) This is for HT only. For the speakers here is what Im looking at to purchase:

ML summit's (Fronts for the 1090)
    ML Theater i (Center) and vigretti (surround's) to the 1095.
    Have a Velodyne DD-18 sub to go along with the system.

One last question? Anyone get a chance to check out the Rotel new RDC-1092? Thinking of getting that as well when it comes out. Not true HD DVD and perhaps should I hold off in purchasing it.

In checking out club rotel, you guys have that great knowlege of helping everyone. Looking forward to your replies. And anyone that wants to check out the equipment if I put this all together and lives in Ariizona (a bit outside of Phoenix, (Chandler), please let me know and I can contact you to come on over if its put together.
    Thanks,
    Fred (Arizona).
  • Joey_V
    • Jul 2005

Check out our club... MartinLoganOwners.com for more info. We have several people there with Summits and they are running RB1090 last time I checked.

I'm running a 1070 on my Vantages and am looking to upgrade to the 1090 when I can.
    Analog: VPI Scoutmaster w/ Steel Delrin clamp + Dynavector 20XH cart
    Digital: SB3 + PS Audio Digital Link III DAC
    System: Cary Audio SLP-98P Tube Preamplifier w/ Sylvanias -> Plinius SA102 Class A amplifier -> Martin Logan SUMMITS/Strata Minis -> 8O (me)

Comment

• Kobus
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Fastfred

One last question? Anyone get a chance to check out the Rotel new RDC-1092?.
      If you are referring to the RB1092, this is only being released now as we "speak". So there are nobody that knows what its like yet. Plenty waiting.

Kobus

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"