Why RB-1090 does not have 12V TRIGGER input ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tech_table
    • Jan 2006

Why RB-1090 does not have 12V TRIGGER input ?

Does anyone know, why RB-1090 does not has 12V TRIGGER input ? I'm planning to get one near future, been reading alot about the RB-1090, but when I looked at the back panel drawing of the RB-1090 on Rotel site, it's does not show 12V TRIGGER input on its back panel, Is there a reason for it, not to be there on the RB-1090 ? I saw one on the RB-1080. Could this picture be the old version of the RB-1090 ? Can some of the RB-1090 owners tell me a little bit about this ? Thanks.
  • kurtholz
    • Feb 2005

my 1095 has one?

Comment

• pembroke
      • Jun 2005

My 1095, before I sold it, did.

Comment

• ghostbuster
        • May 2003

Don't mind,the RB-1090 is great.

Comment

• Kevin D
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Oct 2002

Nope, doesn't have it. The amps were redesigned years ago and they added 12v triggers. The 1090 didn't get one because it's not a huge seller and it wasn't worth redoing it.

Just use a line conditioner with a 12v trigger and you will be fine.

Kevin D.

Comment

• tech_table
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Kevin D
            Nope, doesn't have it. The amps were redesigned years ago and they added 12v triggers. The 1090 didn't get one because it's not a huge seller and it wasn't worth redoing it.

Just use a line conditioner with a 12v trigger and you will be fine.

Kevin D.
            Just found out, from my local audio advice store, the 1090 is not a theater amp, it's an music amp, so it won't has trigger input as they know. Also I were thinking the same way as Kevin too, use a line conditioner to control it, but I have not decide between RB-1090/RB-1080 of which to go with.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"