X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dietmar
    • Jan 2004

1065 Display Question

Hi there,

does anyone know whether there is any possibility at the display of the 1065 to fadeout the record source?

Dietmar
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Welcome Dietmar

I'm not sure what you're asking here? (Probably because I'm at the end of my lonnnng workday) Could you re-phrase and/or give some additional info as to what it is you're wanting to accomplish?

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
    Jason

Comment

• Dietmar
      • Jan 2004

Hi Jason,
      thanks for the welcome and sorry about my english

Ok, the Display of the 1065 shows the name of the choosen Record Source on top of the right corner (in the left corner the selected Listening Source is shown (like CD, Video 2 ...))
      Is it possible to fade out the Source Name in the right corner? (I want that there is nothing shown in the right corner when I do no recording)

Thanks
      Dietmar

Comment

• art vandeleigh
        • Oct 2003

i dont think you can get rid of just certain lines of the display. in the 1055 you can turn the front display off, but not specific lines of text.

Comment

• aud19
          Twin Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2003

Maybbe someone else knows a way but I don't see how you could, short of a small strip of electrical tape....lol Sorry :?

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
          Jason

Comment

• ejfiii
            • May 2003

This has always bugged me about my 1065 too. Seems totally pointless to tell me what the record source is when I dont even have a record loop out to any device. No way I am recording out of the 1065.

Oh well. Rant over.

E. J.

My HT
            My HT

Comment

• Kevin D
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Oct 2002

Makes me wonder why the 1065 didn't see the update the 1066 & 1055 got where volume is displayed instead of the REC out.. Everything else seemed to be comparable in the version numbers..

Just to see, what version is everyone runnning that has the REC out display, and have you tried updating to 2.24/1.XX (whatever the new version is, but you should get the chip to get DDEX anyways..)

Kevin D.

Comment

• Dietmar
                • Jan 2004

I've got the latest Update on the Amp (1.57xxx with DDEX), the level of volume ist shown on the Display below the name of the record source. There is no reason to show the recrd source without doing any recording

Dietmar

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2000

Dietmar the solution we used on the 1055 and 1066 before Rotel fixed that issue was to relable an unused input to a single small letter or number then set that to be the REC out source so it wasn't as confusing as a large source lable. Its not ideal but its at least better then what is there now. I'll bring this up with Rotel and see why they didn't fix that on the 1065.

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"