1065 and annoying OSD settings (or lack thereof)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ejfiii
    • May 2003

1065 and annoying OSD settings (or lack thereof)

Does anyone else find the lack of programmable OSDs annoying with the 1065 and I assume the other units as well? What I mean is this: it sucks you can only have the OSD on or off. I want the volume display and the three speaker quick adjustments available on the TV screen, but not the rest of the OSD stuff.

Biggest gripe is when changing cable channels, the 1065 flashes the OSD switching from PLII to DD to whatever else and it covers the channel and show description from the cable display, so I cant see whats on.

When I turn off the OSD, i lose the volume view and the other speaker adjustments. Sure, I can adjust them without the OSD, but it would be nice to have them. I don't really care to see what audio format each channel is palying in.

Is anyone at Rotel listening?

E. J.

My HT
    My HT
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"